Maps are the building blocks of World Number 2. Now you have a chance to create your own! We will choose the best ones and integrate them into the region. The stock image can be found below and is 4000 X 1500 pixels. It uses the default color of all the other background cities. There are a few guidelines to consider when creating a new city:
1. Make sure to observe all neighboring city connections, such as highways, roads, and tunnels. They must all match
2. All existing cities cannot be overwritten, but cities that are marked as "[Coming soon]" on the projects page, are fair game
3. Try to keep uniform sizes and similar colors (parks, roads, etc.) of the lots as the other cities
4. Make sure to include the city name on the map along with a compass that can be found on the other maps
5. There must always be at least 6 or 7 residential lots. Although the more the merrier
6. It is a good practice to add future spaces for residential and commercial lots
7. Feel free to create your own landmark spaces for items such as museums, parks, and studios. We will place the correct overlays
8. Be creative and as detailed as you want!
After you have completed your design, send it back to: creator
Please provide your name, and optional information like city, state/country and any other city information or markup that you wish. We will be looking for as much detail as possible. If applicable, provide your virtual World Number 2 address.
Save the image below.
When you purchase a residential lot in any of the cities, you can customize the house icon that is displayed. Create a custom paint scheme or color pattern for the house icons.
Simply download and draw on the stock items below and send it back to: creator
[at]worldnumber2.com along with your name, email used for purchase, and your virtual city address. You can also request a custom build. Simply send a sketch or image of your design or idea and we will work to incorporate it into our current and future cities.
Save the image(s) below.
Merchants can add to the unique environment by selling their products directly from the maps. Independent sellers and creators of unique items are highly encouraged. To inquire about integration into the map in World Number 2, please email: shop
We will work with you to setup a custom store front in one of the cities.
If you have special skills, knowledge, or some talent, feel free to write to us! We can figure out a spot for you on the map where you can have a virtual studio, a garage, or anywhere else where you can share and teach your skills to others. This will provide a unique space for residents and visitors alike to find you and get in touch with you about your talents. It also provides a distinct opportunity for people to move into neighboring residential and commercial lots
Please email: lessons
Because we use A-Frame to construct our 3D Virtual environments, creation has never been easier! Feel free to send us a .ZIP package containing the following:
1. Complete and optimized HTML file with A-Frame code to render the building
2. All relevant texture files for floors, ceiling, objects, and walls
3. Any auxiliary files such as objects, music, and images
There are a few guidelines to follow:
1. If contributing to an existing building, please keep the theme uniform and relevant
2. If you are creating for a new building, please include information about the lot for the map
3. If you are creating for your residence, please make sure to keep it realistic [EX: Adding a lake inside a house]
Please email all content to: creator